So the hotly anticipated BritMums Live starts next Friday and I’m super excited to attend for the first time, representing 3 lovely brands too.
My main sponsor is Baby Mori. My outfit is being provided by Tiffany Rose and I’ll be wearing a stunning bracelet by Merci Maman Boutique…what a lucky blogger I am!
I’m a bit apprehensive, particularly as I’ll be 33 weeks’ pregnant, but I’m sure I’ll be in good hands. I thought I’d join in the linky so I can get to know some fellow bloggers before I arrive…
- Name – Holly Wood
- Blog – I have 2! My lifestyle blog – hollygoeslightly.co.uk and my Parenting and Lifestyle blog – dribbleblog.com
- Twitter ID – @HollyNicol and @Dribbleblog
- Height – 5 foot 4 (random!)
- Hair – blonde (fake!)
- Eyes – browny
- Is this your first blogging conference? My first BritMums but not first blogging conference. I’ve been to BlogOn and a few other workshops here and there
- Are you attending both days? Yes I am
- What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2015? Learning! I’m super interested in gaining inspiration from other professional bloggers and seeing what I’m missing out on. I’m really interested in how to get a book deal too.
- What are you wearing? Well I’m lucky enough to have my outfit sponsored by the AMAZING maternity clothes range Tiffany Rose. Here’s a little sneak peak…
- What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2015? Relationships with brands and other bloggers
- Do you have any tips to pass on to others who may not have been before? Nope, I’ve not been, so I’m hoping it’s a friendly bunch (and am sure it will be!)
Who else is going? Do come and say hi!
GET OUR EMAIL UPDATES
We send out our lovely email newsletter with useful tips and techniques, recent articles and upcoming events.